60" x 26" Copper fire pit. Product can be operated manually or upgrade to a electronic ignition burner.
* Copper craftsman weld and form copper to create a functional yet beautiful piece of art
* Stainless steel linear burner, mounting hardware
* Flexible gas line for easy gas connection
* Available for propane or natural gas
* Hammered copper texture
* Aged Patina finish
* 60" L x 26" W x 19" H
* Top ledge: 8 1/2" wide
* Four corners of fire pit has 3/4" support leg to allow for water drainage and ventilation
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
* A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
* If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
* If propane is your fuel source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory. Fire glass is not recommended for automated gas burners.
* If natural gas is your fuel source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, easier installation, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Safety (burner will re-light if flame is extinguished due to wind), convenient, CSA approved burner (U.L listed control panel)
Fire Glass information:
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas or propane gas manual burners
- Recommend large black glass for propane gas burners due to sooting
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas automated burners only
- Pilot assembly for automated burners must not be covered with glass
- 60 lbs of fire glass will fill pan and cover burner
CALL FOR DETAILS 770-963-7999
SHIPPING CHARGE: $295