45" copper fire pit with oil rubbed bronze finish and manual gas burner. Hand hammered copper. Consider upgrading to our electronic ignition system for convenient and safe operation.
* Copper craftsman form copper to create a functional yet beautiful flamecreation
* Stainless steel fire ring, mounting hardware and hi flow flexible gas line for easy gas connection
* Available for propane or natural gas
* Hand hammered texture
* Aged Patina finish
* 45" Diameter x 16" Height
* Top ledge 7" wide
* Base 12"
* 4" diameter hole provided in bottom of fire pit for gas line access and water drainage
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
* A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burners.
* If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
* If propane is your fuel source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory. Fire glass is not recommended for automated gas burners.
* If natural gas is your fuel source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, less installation time, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Burner will re-light if flame is extinguished due to wind, convenient, CSA approved burner (U.L listed control panel)
Fire Glass information:
- Fire glass can be used for natural gas manual or automated burners
- Fire glass is not approved for propane (LP) gas automated burners
- Fire glass should not cover burner holes or exceed 1/4" above burner for propane gas burners
- Large lava rock or lava boulders is the recommended media for propane gas burners
- 70 lbs of fire glass will fill pan and cover burner. Natural gas only
CALL FOR DETAILS 770-963-7999
Shipping Charge: $295.00