42" Barbados fire bowl with sequoia finish and optional lava rock. Turn the ordinary into the extraordinary by upgrading to our fully automated burner system. Automated burners can be operated with a pool controller, remote or wall switch.
Burnt terra cotta finish firebowl is in stock.
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Premium finish is applied to create a detailed work of art
- Available in five finishes: Dark walnut, burnt terra cotta, khaki, greek, and limestone
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
- CSA approved burner
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
* The manual burner system requires a valve to manually light the burner along with adjusting the flame height.
* If propane is your gas source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory. Fire glass is not recommended for L.P gas bowls.
* If natural gas is your gas source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
* 80 lbs of fire glass is recommended.
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, less installation time and costs, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
- 42” Diameter x 14” Height (6" diameter spheres)
- Three decorative support spheres are permanently attached to bottom of bowl (24" apart)
- 4” diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- 120,000 btu burner
- 304 stainless steel burner with mounting hardware
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
Additional products available from Flame Creation, LLC include:
Fire bowl covers, fire glass, fire shapes, fire stones, key valve, installation parts
Add the finishing touch to your fire bowl by purchasing large lava rock accents, decorative round spheres or today's hottest accessory fire glass. We suggest ordering 80 pounds of fire glass for the 42" Barbados fire bowl. Mix colors to create a truly unique look.
Call for details: 770-963-7999
Shipping Charge: $295