36" Ecuador fire bowl with manual burner system. Available with a CSA approved electronic ignition. A feature which can be integrated with pool controller or operated by a on/off switch. Each hand cast concrete fire bowl is designed to exhibit concrete's unique aesthetic and functional qualities. The special blend of aggregates and fiber reinforcement will create a firebowl which will stand the test of time.
In Stock: Dark Walnut and Burnt Terra Cotta Finish
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Premium finish is applied to create a detailed work of art
- Available in five finishes: Dark walnut, burnt terra cotta, khaki, greek, and limestone
- Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
- CSA approved burner
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* We offer a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Be aware of some automated burners on the market which have a certified part listed but not the complete burner system
* A key valve or ball valve is needed for lighting and adjusting the flame height on the manual burner.
* If bowl is mounting on a column you may want to consider installing valve in this location or choose option below to have us install the key valve in bowl.
* If propane is your gas source, consider using lava rock or fire stones as a decorative accessory. Fire glass is not recommended for automated burners.
* If natural gas is your gas source you can use any of our accessories including fire glass. 60 lbs of fire glass is recommended.
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, less installation time and costs, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Safety, convenient, CSA approved burner (U.L listed control panel), burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind, multiple burners can be operated by one control panel
- 36” Diameter x 12” Height (Base 12")
- 3” diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- 80,000 btu burner
- 304 stainless steel burner with mounting hardware
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
Additional products available from Flame Creation, LLC include:
Fire bowl covers, fire glass, fire shapes, fire stones, key valve, installation parts
Shipping Charge: $195 (up to 3 bowls)