30" Ravenna Gas Fire Bowl with burnt terra cotta finish and manual burner. 30" Diameter x 24" Height. Turn the ordinary into the extraordinary by upgrading to our fully automated burner system.
- Hand cast concrete bowl has the look and feel of natural carved stone
- Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable, and maintenance free
- Premium finish is applied to create a detailed work of art
- Available in five finishes: Dark walnut, burnt terra cotta, khaki, greek, and limestone
- Fully assembled stainless steel manual burner will create an impressive flame
- 30” Diameter x 24” Height
- 4” diameter hole is provided in bottom of bowl for gas line access and water drainage
- 120,000 btu burner
- 304 stainless steel burner with mounting hardware
- Flexible gas line provided for convenient gas hook up
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before installing a gas fire bowl
* Flame Creation, LLC offers a full line of burners including CSA certified burners and U.L listed control panels.
* Protect your investment. Some automated burners on the market will have a certified part but not the complete burner system.
* The manual burner system requires a valve to manually light the burner along with adjusting the flame height.
* If propane is your gas source, consider using lava rock or dark colored glass due to sooting which occurs during use.
* Fire glass is not recommended for automated burners using propane gas.
* If natural gas is your gas source, all our accessories including fire glass will create a most impressive fire effect.
* 60 lbs of fire glass is recommended.
Automated Burner Vs Manual Burner
- Manual burner requires a hand held lighter or match to be placed next to burner while the gas valve is opened.
Advantages: Price, less installation time and costs, no electricity required
Disadvantages: Inconvenient to light, gas continues to flow if flame is extinguished, Inspectors may not approve
- Automated burner system (Electronic Ignition) is a state of the art flame circuit technology which continuously monitors the status of the flame. Can be operated with a remote control, wall switch or integrated with pool controller.
Advantages: Convenient, CSA approved, Safe (burner will re-light if flame extinguishes due to wind), one control panel can operate multiple burners.
Sales and Technical: 770-963-7999
Shipping Charge: $195 (up to 3 bowls)